Monday, June 22, 2009

Houses and Big Changes


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I missed blogging about last week's episode, but it was pretty much the same as the American Chopper Episode. Tonight's episode was very sad, I found it so hard to watch. The kids are so cute and I feel so bad for them. I feel bad for Jon and Kate too. Their lives must be truly difficult right now. It's nice to hear their side of the story, not the tabloid's. I decided to blog tonight becauase I just wanted to add some cute things the kids said tonight. Here are a few of the cute quotes:


Mady: DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Cara: Thank you for adding that.


Mady: Someone spelled my name right! Other than me!


Cara: Okay! My shift's over. See ya!


Joel: My girlfriend's coming over soon!


Collin: Daddy be quiet, cuz we're doin the interviews!


Alexis: We're havin a wedding cuz this is my, um boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment