Thursday, June 25, 2009

"It Feels Like I Failed" ~Kate Gosselin


Jon and Kate are once again on another magazine cover. They are both on the cover of the July 6th edition of People Magazine. The magazine is on newsstands starting tomorrow (Friday). I think I'm going to get a copy. It looks very interesting. Here is a short clip from the article:


There's a lot of shouting happening in Kate Gosselin's house. The mother of eight children – twins Mady and Cara, 8, and sextuplets Alexis, Collin, Leah, Hannah, Aaden and Joel, 5 – has barely had time to change out of her morning workout clothes before her brood descends upon her, clinging to her legs and loudly wondering what to do given the rainy weather. "Let's do a project," yells Kate, 34, above the clamor. The eight children race to the kitchen table and promptly pull out their construction paper and crayons to make Father’s Day cards for their conspicuously absent dad, who'll receive them two days later. "Will you help me draw a heart?" asks a giggling Collin. "I want lots of hearts." Lately, the family has seen lots of heartbreak, culminating with the news that Kate and Jon, 32, stars of the reality series Jon & Kate Plus 8, have decided to end their marrige. "On a good day, I feel relief," Kate says, curled up in a chair in her living room. "On a bad day, I feel failure."

1 comment:

  1. She should feel like a failure, because she is...in her marriage. I know when my marriage failed, I felt like a failure. Why is that shocking? I think for the 10 years she was with Jon she could have been a little more.......loving, appreciative, humble, supportive.....

    ReplyDelete