Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dude Ranch and Dress Up






Hello Gosselin Fans!! Well.......... I haven't blogged in way too long lol!! I've been busy and I just keep forgetting! I am definately going to start blogging a few times a week again though. I have also decided to start providing links to websites where you can buy clothing, toys, etc. that are seen on epsiodes of Jon&Kate+8. Anyway, enough about me and more about your favourite reality family~ The Gosselins!!

To be honest with you, after Jon&Kate's divorce I thought that the episodes wouldn't be very good. I thought they would be really sad. But so far, I have been wrong!! The episodes have been great! Especially this week's episode, "Dude Ranch and Dress Up"! From seeing the boys in their adorable cowboy outfits to seeing Jon in a dress, the episode was adorable and full of laughs. The girl's scavenger hunt looked like lots of fun and so did the tin-can telephones. Next week's episode sounds really good too. If yo havent't heard about it yet, it's called "Movie & A Catch". In this episode Kate has movie night in the backyard and Jon teaches his kids how to fish. I am really looking forward to it and I'm sure you are too!
Last Thursday Cara and Mady started 3rd Grade and Friday was the sextuplets first day of school! The sextuplets will be in junior kindergarten only three days a week this school year; next year, they'll go five days a week. Jon tells PEOPLE that the 5-year-olds aren’t ready for kindergarten yet because they were “preemies”. For class assignments, Jon says, “They’ll split them by personality. Alexis and Collin will definitely not be classmates.” The twins are excited to go back to school, “because we live in the middle of nowhere and all their friends live near school,” Jon says their brothers and sisters aren’t anxious about their first day of class. “They use each other as a security blanket,” he says. “As long as they’re all going, they’re not nervous. If I would send one, they’d probably freak out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment