Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jon Gosselin on Good Morning America


Hello fellow Gosselin fans! I am sad to say that I have no good news to report about our favourite family :( I just watched the video of Jon on Good Morning America. Let's just say that words cannot describe my disapointment and anger after watching it. Just yesturday I was watching one of the very first episodes (also one of my favourites) called "Shopping for Ten." It is shocking to watch them just 3 years ago when they were such a happy, loving family. Then when I watched this latest interview, I was shocked to see a whole other side of Jon you would never even suspect existed. He was so rude and spent all his time bashing Kate. Imagine what Cara and Mady or even the sextuplets would think if they watched that interview. I feel so bad for Kate. She is trying her best and is such a great Mom! I have decided to leave you today with something to think about. When it's not Kate's turn with the kids she goes into hiding and no pictures are ever taken of her, so if Jon really doesn't want cameras around and the paparazzi following him, why wouldn't he do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment